So here is the solution to the Trig Identities question I posted yesterday. I’d imagine this question was a surprise to many who sat the paper but shows the importance of seeing as many types of question as possible.
A reminders that subscribers can find the following LCHL Trigonometry content in the folders.
1. Trigonometry Revision Sheet
2. Trigonometric Proofs Pack
3. Trigonometric Functions – Real World Context
4. Trigonometric Functions and Graphs – No Real World Context
5. Trigonometry – Equations and Identities
6. Trigonometry – Solving Triangles
and in the Trigonometry EXTRA folder…
7. Trigonometry – Identities and Equations EXTRA
8. Trigonometry – Sectors and Arcs
9. Trigonometry – Solving Triangles EXTRA
10. Trigonometry – Trigonometric Equations